for Conscious Selling the Sandler Way Updates
Will's unique ability to merge psychology, business savvy, and decades of experience make Will a tremendous asset. I am glad to have him on my side. Whether consulting on high stakes negotiations or on how to overcome a large sales challenge, Will has proven himself to be a trusted advisor. I hired Will as a business consultant in 2008 for several projects. He helped me produce great results. He is a creative expert.
Adam Nelson. Nelson Engineering, Garden Grove, California.
Behind every successful salesperson is a successful selling system. At Sandler Training, we measure the success of any selling system by asking if it accomplishes the following:
• Does it cover the entire sales cycle — from the initial contact to the close?
• Is it consistent, and does it deliver consistent results?
• Does it accelerate the sale — saving you time, money and resources in the process?
At Sandler Training, we’ve perfected a selling system that measures up to these criteria. Proven over time and in just about every sales situation, the Sandler Training selling system adds value to your sales team by:
• Defining a specific set of behaviors and actions that keep you in control of the sale.
• Coaching you to quickly qualify or disqualify a prospect — so you don’t waste your time and energy.
• Improving your interactions with prospects so that they know what to expect from you.
• Providing an early warning system that allows you to avoid obstacles that hinder the sales process.
• Allowing you to know ahead of time what’s going to happen, so you can focus on your prospect and not on what you’re going to do or say next.
• Equipping you with systematic steps for replicating strategies that work — and eliminating those that don’t.
• Enabling you to evaluate, refine and improve your sales teams’ sales-call techniques.
The Sandler Training sales system will equip you and your sales team with a practical, proven sales process that can be duplicated time and again to initiate, accelerate and close the sale. The Sandler Training method additionally provides you with a set of tools to support your success.
Hiring and Personality Assessments: Locate, identify, attract and retain candidates that complement your sales needs, team and culture.
Sandler Online: Access Sandler Training tools, content and resources including audio, video, and training materials organized by categories, through this secure, remotely hosted online instructional portal.
Sandler CRM Products: Our CRM solutions integrate key selling methodologies and techniques of Sandler Training into tools like Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics, making it easier for your sales team to apply these proven methods while building prospect relationships.